Search This Blog

3.17.2010

Flats

Today I remembered why I named this blog Running in Flats.  I had started to wear heals to work.  I was basically used to some foot fatigue, but Ihad to walk as fast as possible and get a lot of stuff done, all day long.  From about 5:45am to whenever, I basically jog.  My thighs ache, my calves ache, the bottoms of my feet and toes are sore, my shins burn.  So, I am going to allow myself an extravagant purchase.  The time has come for Nike Shox, for the end of the quarter rush to get everything done.  These shoes spring me into the day.  I got all black, so they're discreet.  Good shoes can make the difference between a bad day and a good day; although sometime you have those crazy-haired days no matter what shoes you wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment