Search This Blog

10.01.2009

Make

Here is a link one of my favorite reads on the web, Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow.  Her website is put together very well and it is not like any other website out there.  Unfortunately, she doesn't post very ofter.  It says once per week, but it is only one topic once per week.  However, it is quality stuff.  I noticed a new recipe that I am going to try, Bibimbop.  I don't know what Bibimop is, but I gather it is a Japanese rice bowl with veggies and a new sauce.  Gwenyth's recipes are very hard to make, as she has the strangest ingredients.  But, I live in the city and should be able to find this stuff.  I will let you know how it goes.


Meanwhile, Gwenyth also has a new post about FASHION.  Yeah!  You know Gwenyth gets to go to the good shows.  And has probably met every top designer.  This link is her latest GET post, which goest to her fall fashion guide.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment