Search This Blog

9.20.2009

Emmy Night

2009 Emmys
I have to admit, I couldn't care less about the awards...but I love the dresses.  I grabbed some screen snips from MSN's Wonderwall of the best dressed.
First Place:
Mila Kunis

I love the dress and the styling.  Stunning. 
The dress is by Monique Lhuillier.














Second Place:
Chloe Sevigny

I can't find who made her dress, but I love the casual fabric paired with evening sophistication.













Third Place:
Rose Byrne

I can't find who made her dress either.  Do you know who made her dress?











What do you think of my picks for best dressed? 


For fun, I want to recognize Jessica Lowndes with an honorable mention...well executed, adorable, very polished, but not as creative as the others.


Again, I can't find who made her dress.  But I like the total effect, the clutch perfectly compliments her bracellet.















I have to throw in the worst dressed, but I'm sure she's kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment