Search This Blog

9.14.2009

Outfit Poll

Have I mentioned that I am a scientist?  I have a Bachelor's degree and work in a lab.  In the lab, we must wear lab coats, and occassionally we have to wear safety glasses.  It is recommended that we wear our hair back and accessories are discouraged.  When I first start at a company they usually start with a day or two of orientation to read the Employee Handbook, sign forms, and come to speed on policies and procedures.  Here you learn that "it is preferred that you wear long pansts and long sleeves, although that is a suggestion for your own safety, and not a mandate."

I thought some of you out there might be in a similar position.  But, we're still required to look office appropriate.  Here are some outfit ideas that I put together using one common item of clothing for three weekday looks.  Each outfit should contain close-toes shoes, good coverage, and office-ability, while maintaining its usefullness in the lab setting.  A place where the clothes might encounter bleach, acids, biohazards, or flames.  You have to image it, as I am not going to model.  These are my real clothes and shoes, and no, I didn't iron them.  Please vote in the poll to the right.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


BCBG Shirt
Levi's Wide Leg Pants
Mudd Bronze Heals
Steve Madden Purse
Merona Sash














BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB



BCBG Shirt
Merone Skirt
Tahari Heals
Banana Republic Purse
Black footless tights






















CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




BCBG Shirt
BCBG Sweater
Mossimo Pants
Tribeca by Kenneth Cole Heals
Nine West Purse





No comments:

Post a Comment